Thursday, May 17, 2007

... rambling post

Here I sit in my hotel room watching Grey's Anatomy, bet Burke gets cold feet, and writing a blog post because for some ridiculous reason I have NOTHING to read while I unwind. I have no one to blame but myself (I hate it when that happens) as I neglected to put a book in my suitcase or on the front seat of my car along with the mapquest directions. I was going to select a new arrival from one of the tech services book carts at work and/or finish the title I started at lunch, but really did not enjoy the lunch title, hence no book.

I am hoping to do a bit of live blogging at my workshop tomorrow, so I brought my laptop from work just in case. As luck would have it, the hotel has free Internet access and I am able to amuse myself and do a bit of work (it's a sickness) while waiting for the GA wedding.

Today? Work and four hours in my car.

Tomorrow? Workshop and four hours in my car.
Saturday? Trip home and three hours in my car.
Sunday? Trip back and three hours in my car.

I think I deserve a new book.

And some chocolate.

Or some cheesecake.

Maybe a bit of retail therapy.

A new pair of shoes or a purse.

Or both.

No comments: