Monday, August 25, 2008

You should be dancing … yeah!

I missed the official announcement on Good Morning America this morning, a quick search at lunch after three people asked me what I thought of the new season's stars garnered the cast list posted below. I have to admit there are several new cast members I have never heard of before today, but there you go (smile). No big surprise to see another ABC soap star on the list, nor a several athletes, a Disney channel star, or singer/musicians; it's a formula that works for DWTS. Anyway, in alphabetical order (I am a librarian after all):

Lance Bass
Toni Braxton
Brooke Burke
Rocco DiSpirito
Maurice Greene
Kim Kardashian
Cloris Leachman
Cody Linley
Susan Lucci
Misty May-Treanor
Ted McGinley
Jeffrey Ross
Warren Sapp

A few random thoughts ... Should I be concerned so many of the stars had only Wikipedia sites? Should we worry about someone dropping Cloris Leachman (bless her heart)? Does Susan Lucci remind anyone but me of Jane Semore? Time will tell.

Until then, here's more on DWTS: You should be dancing (yeah)

No comments: