Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My red purse

I recently organized the bottom of my closet and moved all of my purses out of a wicker laundry basket into a lovely new sterlite bin. Why? Well, while I really liked the look of the wicker basket, the container is clear with a lid (dust - I'm not the best of housekeepers) so I can see inside without opening. Guess it was karma today that a blogthings about handbags caught my attention.


What Your Handbag Says About You




You are concerned with how you appear. Projecting your high status is important to you.

You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.

You are a low maintenance person. You can adapt to a variety of situations.

You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.

You are an outgoing and expressive person. You always speak your mind, and you're very approachable.

You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you.

No comments: