Monday, January 29, 2007

Blogger Beta, again

Is it only a coincidence, or are there additional page layout issues with blogger beta? This afternoon I noticed that paragraph's are not displayed correctly within posts now that I have changed my layout over to "advanced." All of the post paragraphs are mushed together, no matter which browser I use for viewing. It is really very unattractive.


Here's hoping it is just a glitch (this should be a new paragraph).


Update: 1/30/07

It appears the missing paragraph issue is not my imagination because it's still happening this morning. I checked a few other blogs I author, work and professional, and none of the other blogs have the problem. So, is it this particular template? It should not be since I've been using it for 9 months virtually trouble free. Is it the blogger beta and new template? It should not be since I changed two other blogs to the "advanced" template and they look fine. I am going to trouble-shoot the settings and see if the switch changed anything. Guess I will know soon enough.


Somthing I do know is contacting blogger for help is useless. The blogger help page is particularly circular in nature and finding an actual email address .....

No comments: