- If one or more patrons types in a question at the same time, simultaneous IM windows open. The person answering IM questions will do double duty.
- It helps if users close out of/leave the page featuring chat when they finish. Otherwise the next person may need to refresh or clean out their cache to open a "new" session.
- The widget does indeed make an annoying sound (it can be turned off) when the IM window is activiated and when the patron answers your query. On the plus side, this does make it easier to keep more than one window open for IM/chat.
- The active IM window is highlighted, again making it easier to distinguish when a new session is opened.
- It is possible to put up more than one widget. This will allow us to create different size feature widgets for different pages. Some pages easily facilitate larger windows while others have less available real estate for the feature.
- From a design standpoint, we were able to customize both the title of the IM/chat window on the Meebo Me widget and the colors.
With a bit of luck, the sell will not be as difficult as imagined ... one can only hope.