Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Missed milestone

I guess the honeymoon period is officially over, I missed noting my two-year blog anniversary last Thursday, April 17th. Here's an archival blog glimpse.

My first post:
Monday, April 17, 2006 - Sunny Days in the Spring
A single paragraph posting about a sunny day.

My one year anniversary post:
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - Listening
A retrospective about campus life & Virginia Tech.

My second year anniversary post:
Thursday, April 17, 2008 - Say hi to Lord Stanley
The Pittsburgh Penguins in the Stanley Cup playoffs!

Things have changed since that first blithe off-the-cuff post. It took time to decide what to do with this blog once created. Now, I find I have settled comfortably into the Blog Direction categories (see sidebar) with a few broadly defined "other" postings.

This is post number 547 ... Blog on.

No comments: