Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random "dancing" thoughts ...

I better type this in the post editor quickly as it has taken me over an hour to successfully log in to my blogger account. After 45 minutes of trying to log in and being told "to access your blogs, sign in with your Google account" ( gee, I never thought of that!) I had given up. I even tried to access my blog via three different browsers, just in case, to no avail. Irritation won out, deciding there will be no witty repartee regarding my day yesterday, and I prepared to shut down my computer.

... after one more college try.

... and viola!

I saw an advertisement this evening for the new spring season of "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC. They will be announcing the cast exclusively on Good Morning America tomorrow morning sometime. However, after a quick search I found TMZ.com is reporting a few of the cast members. Included on their list are Billy Ray Cyrus (so help me, if we hear that song...) and Ian Ziering (Not a 90210 fan, I remember him from Guiding light many, many years ago). Time will tell if the rumors are correct. It's time to put on those boogie shoes!

Tags: , ,

No comments: