Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Google & FeedBurner


Now how did I miss that? With all my poster preparation the last three days I used a screen shot of my FeedBurner account to highlight nifty tools, widgets, and gadgets that may be used for blogs and blogging.

"Unlike the rumor that FeedBurner is nearly code-complete on a multiplayer Wii edition, the blog posts, phone calls and conjecture about our future as part of the Google family tree are now officially true.

FeedBurner has been acquired by Google. The local weather forecast calls for general euphoria with intermittent periods of off-the-rails delight." (It's True-gle, Burning Questions, 6/1/2007)

Well, that certainly explains the fine print displayed when signing into FeedBurner stating that I have until June 15th to "opt out" of my account before it, and all accompanying information, is transferred over to Google. More information on this topic may be found:


Tags:
FeedBurner, Google, Google buys FeedBurner

No comments: