Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ALA conference bound



I have been to the store and purchased travel sizes of kleenex, tylenol, pepto, and toothpaste, as well as fresh batteries for my camera and MP3 player. I set up cell phone alerts with American Airline in case my flight departure time is changed tomorrow morning, as well as the departure time for my flight out of California on Monday afternoon.

While creating my flight notifications I was pleased to notice that since I had made my reservations prior to June 15th, the lovely new $15 surcharge for checked baggage may not apply.

According to the ALA conference site, the temperature in Anaheim this very afternoon is posted as a balmy 75 degrees. It is hovering above 80 degrees here with a threat of storms in the air.

Now I must pack my MP3 player, my purse, and my suitcase.

No comments: