Sunday, June 01, 2008

Only to the b's

I'm up to the "b's" in my bloglines feeds and, surprise, there are several newBlogthings. The one I can not resist, especially since the route to my meeting tomorrow will take me near an wonderful ice cream outlet, is an ice cream personality quiz.

I really need to upload workshop photos onto my computer and unpack ...

Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are an incredibly modest person. You don't feel comfortable bragging about yourself... or even receiving complements.

You have a wild reputation, but you're not as wild as you seem. You take risks, but only measured risks.

You are a fairly open minded person with a wide range of tastes. You are quite accepting of unusual ideas and people.

You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.

You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way



No comments: