Saturday, November 18, 2006

An oversight corrected

I use Technorati help tags on this blog, "ping" them when I post, and obviously have a Technorati account enabling me to do the tagging and pinging. I have laid claim to this blog, but do not pay much attention to it's ranking. Blissfully secure of my anonymity in the blogosphere I did not see the need because, quite frankly, my frequently mentioned statcounter addiction keeps me abreast of looks, views, pages, and so on and so forth. So I blather on here on a daily basis detailing whatever strikes my fancy and hope anyone who comes across my musings may find something on interest.

Today curiousity compelled me to look at my Technorati stats and I found two blog links. Huh, imagine that. I also noticed a fellow blogger who comments every once in a while has me listed on her blog links as well. Obviously, it's past time for me to return the favor. Below are the three blogs in question, two are children's literature related and the third library science and technology. I am also going to add them to my sidebar blogroll.

Thanks for the blogging plug! It is appreciated.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: