Saturday, November 18, 2006

198 and counting

After getting one hundred posts under my hypothetical belt several months ago, I determined it would be interesting to look at the second hundred and see how thing had changed. I cut my teeth on blogging through this personal effort and have since created three job related blogs, one collaborative blog, and continue to work with a professional organization for two others. Shouldn't that be enough?

I just spent a few minutes looking back through my first 197 posts and noticed, beyond being extremely fickle, things changed around post 53 when I found something worth blogging about consistently. Consider this trip down memory lane:

I was questioning this blog every few weeks before the ALA conference in New Orleans. The post from July 31 is the turning point; it is when I changed the format of the blog somewhat and decided to blog what I know ... libraries, children's literature, library technology, and pretty much whatever else I decided would be interesting (hence the post yesterday on the Monkees). So with this post, I am now two from two hundred. I am tempted to find two more things to blog about this weekend, besides how much I could care less about the "big game" this afternoon.

Tags: , ,

No comments: