- Harry Potter fans: Did we tell you too much too early?
Seattle Times, 7/22/07
- 'Deathly Hallows' packs a punch
- Reviews of "The Deathly Hallows"
DesMoines Register, 7/21/07
- "Deathly Hallows" Offers Tragedy, Triumph
Clarksville Online, 7/21/07
- Rowling Conjures Exciting, Worthy Finish to Her Series
Houston Chronicle, 7/21/07
- 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows': Sad and Satisfying
MTV News, 7/23/07
- Harry Potter reviews from The N & O's young critics
News & Observer (NC), 7/22/07
And about those SALES!
- Potter Magic: Book Breaks Sales Records
- Scholastic and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Make Publishing History with 8.3 Million Copies Sold in First 24 Hours
CNN Money, 7/22/07
- Final Harry Potter Book Breaks all the Records
New Zealand, 7/23/07
- Potter 7 'best-selling book ever'
CBBC Newsround, 7/23/07
Update: 7/23/07, later that same day ...
Roger Sutton, Horn Book Magazine editor and author of Read Roger, has posted a link to Horn Book's review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Additionally, he noted the review will be part of the October/November issue of Horn Book Magazine.