Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The last dance

Woo-hooo, Helio and Julianne! My votes count after all. I admit to being one of the millions who voted via phone and online for my favorites in the finale. I voted every week throughout the season and was glad to see Helio and Mel B (she really started to grow on me, great personality and serious dance talent) in the final two. I enjoyed Marie, but her performance was not as polished. I especially liked Helio because he had little or no previous dance experience. It didn't take long for the dust to settle and rumors and comments to start. Here's some of what I found this evening:

No, I am not going to burst out in song ala Donna Summer(Let's dance, the last dance, tonight!), but now that Dancing with the Stars is done for another season I will have to find something else to watch on Monday night.

Tags: ,

No comments: