Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eureka!

Between loads of laundry and grocery shopping this afternoon I found reruns, also known as encore presentations, of Eureka, season 2, on SciFi. Praise be, a clever and intriguing show that is not reality based returns to television on Tuesday evening (9:00 pm). I have to admit, HGTV's Design Star is not holding my attention; Bravo's Shear Genius is a bit annoying; and the new season of Bravo's Project Runway has just taken off. Sure, Stargate Atlantis has new episodes, it is just not the same. But, I digress. Here are two Eureka video promotions from the SciFi Channel and YouTube:






Stargate Continuum arrives in stores on Tuesday as well. The commercials show Jack O'Neill as more than a cameo appearance and GateWorld says it's good, but I'm waffling a bit with that one.

No comments: