Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Jeopardy, brownies and books (oh, my)

I doubt I will ever have the patience to try out for Jeopardy! or even the wherewithal to take the infamous contestant search test. But it still makes me crazy when you tell contestants the answer, okay blurt them out to the tv, and no one will listen to you. Tonight one of the categories was musicals, dealt with a Rodgers and Hammerstein favorite, and the answer was: What is "South Pacific." No one would listen.

This led to brownies. There comes a time when it's necessary to get those eggs out of the refrigerator, use them or lose them. Today was a chocolate craving kind of day and viola, the decision to make brownies arose. I used all of the Nestle cocoa powder. Probably a good thing. Right now they are cooling and destined to make the trek into work in the morning ... keeping me from the pan.

Must take a break to watch Gilmore Girls, it appears to be a new episode.

No comments: