Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Posters, posters, ready to go

I picked up my complete posters from graphic arts yesterday and am mostly pleased with the results. It is great to be going to New Orleans with professionally produced works, but I'm not as thrilled with the color outcome as I expected to be. Most of the purple came out pink and the word art is brown instead of black. Luckily, all of the screen shots and text box items are true to color making the overall effect work. I wonder if there was a way to set the printer to print "as displayed on screen" and therefore giving me the correct color match. It's something to consider should we use this for other posters in the library. I'm ready to roll the laminated posters and put them in the cardboard tube for their flight. All of the CD's were burned, sans auto play, and the web page created will work well.

Ready or not ...

No comments: