Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How Sarcastic are you?

Need a good laugh? Take the "How Sarcastic Are You?" quiz from Blogthings. I found this today on the Goddess of YA Literature blog and just for fun, because I know the answer to that particular question, I took the quiz.

The results? No surprises here:

***You're Totally Sarcastic***

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny. Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it. And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

While I ponder if the info should be added to my "about me" blurb, I'm going back to see what kind of donut I am!

Update: It seems, ta-da, I am a Boston Creme Donut. Really. You can't make this stuff up (well, obviously you can).

***You Are a Boston Creme Donut***

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you. But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft. You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily. You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

OK, only one more. Next up, what is my Pirate name? Mad Flirty Fran!

I lied, I just had to go back and see what color my aura was. Wonder which one of these quizes let's me know how compulsive I may be? Anyway, here are the aura results. At least the color is right since my favorite color is green.

***Your Aura is Green***

You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it! The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better. Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart. Careers for you to try: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host

Tags: , ,

No comments: