Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am lightning!

Lunch update! Yes, yes .... I had to go back again and try another quiz. I talked to some friends after lunch about the quizzes and they all exhibited surprise that I was indeed sarcastic. Go figure. This time I wanted to see what gender my brain was, here goes:



***Your Brain is 87% Female, 13% Male***

You have the brain of a girly girl Which isn't a bad thing at all. You're empathetic, caring, and in tune with emotions. You're a good friend and give great advice.



Let's add that I am also a bit cranky with Blogger right now. I've been unable to add the cute joking book clip art I wanted to this post, the right column of this blog keeps disappearing whenever I use justify, and I keep getting error messages with posting.

Okay, one more. I need to decide between what type of weather I am, do I drive like a guy or a girl (tempting), what my funky inner hair color is, and how cynical I might be. Since it's been pretty nice here the last several days, I've decided on the weather:

***You Are Lightning***

Beautiful yet dangerous. People will stop and watch you when you appear even though you're capable of random violence. You are best known for: your power. Your dominant state: performing.


No comments: