Always willing to admit I'm not the most hip person around, I was nonetheless surprised to see two different news clips for Rock-Paper-Scissors (of all things) on ESPN and CBS Sunday Morning yesterday.
Two. Before lunch. Before I even finished laundry.
Here's what I've learned:
- There is an official World RPS Society
- There will be a world championship held in November
- There is a USARPS League, not to be confused with the world society
- There is a Master of ROSHAMBOLLAH: see article in Washington Times
- There was a $50,000 RPS tournament held in Las Vegas ($50,000!)
How cool is this?