Monday, July 17, 2006

NOLA Souvenier

I'm still unpacking and finding ALA conference goodies that need my attention (yes, I found the books first). Yesterday I recovered one little souvenier that tickled my fancy at the airport. After viewing all the alligator soup, alligator pastries, and alligator paraphenelia, I picked up this alligator tipped bright orange pencil.

With luck, the alligator will stop people from snitching it off my desk!

I still have handouts from a YALSA session on the Alex Awards to get through and a few other miscellaneous pieces of conference literature. There was an interesting session on publishing that was very informative and inspiring. Since one of the things during the publishing session was to write what you know and to simply WRITE, adding library pieces to this blog can't hurt.

No comments: