Thursday, October 26, 2006

TV mini-rant

I finish my evening "chores," wash the gray out of my hair in record time (it's a stunning bronzed, or is it Brazilian, brown), and settle down to watch a fresh episode of Gray's Anatomy on ABC. The one they showed scenes from after last week's episode. WRONG! Sure there are two episodes running back to back this Thursday night. BOTH are repeats. I'm all for counter-programming the World Series, even more so if I cared who wins or planned to watch, but what purpose does scheduling repeats in October serve? ABC runs the show again on Friday night (what's up with that anyway), so anyone watching the game tonight could watch Gray's Anatomy tomorrow evening.

For heaven's sake, I'm stuck watching Deal or No Deal and last week some idiot woman passed up over $200,000.

OK, I'm done.

Short, sweet, and seriously annoyed.

Hey, another post with 150 words.


Tags: , ,

No comments: