Friday, May 05, 2006

I have rebuilt it, almost as good as it once was

Typing the title in I am reminded (naturally) of a recent Toby Keith hit Good as I Once Was, or "hey Daaave," that has the lyrics "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was." So, I rebuilt most of the sidebar links and am sure there are many things I left out. But for now I am satisfied that the Google me and edit me buttons/links are no longer prevelant.

I got an email survey from Blogger/Google this afternoon concerning customer support. Though I wonder where such info eventually ends up in the grand scheme of things, I made sure to answer it like a good little consumer and send it off.

. . . Speaking of good consumers, I do love that American Express advertisement where the little girl wants to know where the pilgrims shop and see's Italian leather slingbacks in her inkblots. I must admit I have share her affinity for shopping. It doesn't have to be buying, although that is preferable, I just like the art of shopping.

1 comment:

dee said...

Very nice blog. i don't know what it looked like "BEFORE", but it looks pretty cool now. I LOVE the color!!
that Toby Keith song? it just makes me laugh. They played it twice when I was in the new Toby Keith bar in Vegas. I think they must really enjoy it out there too. :>)