Sunday, May 07, 2006

Who ya gonna call?

Sci-Fi is running a Ghost Hunters marathon today.

All I can think of when I see ads for this show is Ghostbusters, Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray Movies, and the theme song. Yes, just about everything leads me to some kind of music be it 80's pop music or country music (not my grandma's Hee Haw). I'm that person you hate having lunch with in a restaurant with some kind of sound track. Sooner or later I'm going to take notice and begin naming that tune.

But, I digress.

The theme song leads me to Ray Parker Jr. and Huey Lewis. It didn't take a brain surgeon to notice the theme song sounded like a recent HL & the News tune. I had both albums, yes albums, and it was obvious. Seems as recent as five years ago this feud was still on going thanks to an interview HL did on VH1, I love the 80's series. HL is on tour this summer with Chicago.

Huh.

No comments: